What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
I would become a medical doctor and treat everyone that was sick.
How would you behave if you were the best in the world at what you do?
I’m an honest enough person to admit that I would be pretty proud. If I were the best in the world at something I would be so happy! I also LOVE to train people in new skills. I really like seeing light bulbs turn on above people’s heads. It’s pretty cool.
What are ten things you are really good at?
- Distracting patients at work.
- Changing diapers.
- Placing and taping in an IVC.
- Finding a good deal/shopping.
- Making Montana sweet bread.
- Making soap.
- Following directions.
- Doing my research.
- Producing breast milk.
What is something you would love to learn?
I would absolutely love to learn how to use Microsoft 10 more efficiently.
What are three of your strongest qualities?
- I am as honest as I can be as often as I can be.
- I am extremely self reflective.
- I can be funny:)
What is your favorite place on Earth?
I’ll be corny and say wherever my family is at. There is also a little camping spot near lost creek that I’ll never forget.
What does your ideal morning look like?
Oh man. This is such a good question. First, I would wake up while cuddling with my husband but before the sun and feel totally rested. Coffee would already have been brewed because I remembered to set the program the night before. There would be plenty of my favorite creamer in the fridge. There wouldn’t be any dishes in the sink. My ‘mom mug’ would be available for use.
After I grabbed a cup of coffee, I’d head for a shower and not have to worry about what time it is. All of my favorite clothes would be clean and available, so I’d wear the outfit that I am most comfortable in.
My daughter would then wake up and she’d play in the kitchen while I made breakfast for my husband and I.
Oh yeah. That’s heaven right there.
What are three goals you would like to accomplish before the end of the year (2020)?
- I would like to have my daughter’s birth costs paid off.
- I would like to have my credit card debt under control.
- I really want to be at a healthier weight before next year.
What bad habits and mindsets do you need to quit?
I need to quit making myself feel bad about making myself feel good.
What is you biggest fear?
My daughter being harmed.
If I even just think about someone only pinching her, I get heated.
What is your favorite hobby?
I really love to make soap, but recently I have been into diamond painting and that has definitely stolen my attention for now.
If you had all the time in the world, what would you do first?
I would learn every language out there.
Want to answer all of the same questions that I just did?
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- How would you behave if you were the best in the world at something?
- What are ten things you are really good at?
- What is something you would love to learn?
- What are three of your strongest qualities?
- What is your favorite place on Earth?
- What does your ideal morning look like?
- What are three goals you would like to accomplish by the end of the year?
- What bad habits and mindsets do you need to quit?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- If you had all the time in the world, what would you do first?